This year I have realized my new and more frequent store of choice for all things has become Costco. For so many reasons, Costco is a place where I pick up in bulk (produce and other items) for my family.
My wonderful friend and blogger colleague, Tanya Toledano of montrealmom.com has been a Costco fanatic for years (I guess her good addiction finally rubbed off on me!).
You probably didn’t see this on Periscope yet (since I am very new to the platform) but I did scope the preview of this exciting news we had to share:
And this is us ready to get into the new Costco Vaudreuil store together:
It was SO fun seeing the behind the scenes of what it takes to create and accomplish a Costco store. We didn’t broadcast during the VIP event but we tweeted and Instagramed our hearts out! To see more of that, you can check out Tanya’s Storify in her post here.
But the BIGGEST news we have to share that is also exciting for YOU, dear readers, is our ultimate Twitter party taking place next week!
- 6 1-year memberships to Costco (any location in Canada), and
- 1 P&G Prize Pack with great travel essentials
As well as 1 GRAND PRIZE which will include:
- 2 1-year memberships to Costco (any location in Canada), and
- 2 P&G Prize Packs with great travel essentials
(One for you & one to share!)
Be sure to RSVP below (please read the rules as well) for your chance to win the amazing prizes. We will be chatting all things Costco – I have lots to share and can’t wait to hang out with you all on Twitter with the ultimate #CostcoMom, Tanya!
It’s going to be so fun – ‘tweet’ you then!
TWITTER PARTY RULES
1) You must be a resident of Canada age 18 or older in order to participate in the contest.
2) In order to enter into the contest, you must correctly answer (on Twitter) at least one question posed during the Twitter Party using the hashtag #CostcoMom
3) In order to enter the contest you must follow @montreal_mom and @AskMamaMOE so that you can receive direct messages in the event that you win.
4) Winners will be chosen during the Twitter Party based on participation, engagement and /or awesome tweets! #CostcoMom
5) Winners will be announced via Twitter
6) Only 1 prize per participant
7) Winners will have to answer a skill-testing question to claim their prize
8) Employees, representatives or mandatarys of montrealmom.com Inc. or MOE Communications Inc. and persons with whom they are domiciled may not enter the contest.
9) Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.