As a typical mama, I am arriving to the party fashionably late. But I am here now and ready to mingle!
If you haven’t clicked on the sidebar yet (the cute one to the right with colourful stars), then do it today to join the fun. It’s time for The Ultimate Blog Party 2012!
If you haven’t heard about it yet, here is the premise: six years ago Janice and Susan, the fabulous twin sisters over at 5minutesformom.com , created an event to connect other bloggers during a week-long extravaganza of sharing, parties, comment love and amazing giveaways.
Now I have to admit that last year during my first time attending the UBP, I was not fully prepared for what was going to happen (see my review here). A rush of comments came to my UBP post and I was blown away by all the great bloggers out there! I don’t think I ever replied to everyone (shame on me) but I tried. I met some great women and got to know different styles of blogs, amazing stories and I even won a prize!
This year, 5minutesformom made a nifty agenda for all that is happening this week. I printed a copy and placed it on my fridge for Papa MOE to see when I will be busy having a blast!
A few things about me:
- I am a proud mama of a preschooler and twin toddler (!)
- I have interesting conversations with my oldest now
- My little ones get into mischief now, I like to share it here (so you can laugh!)
- I love reading to my children and introducing them to new stories
- We are a crafting family (as in, my kids like to make things and I help)
- Cooking is my passion and I strive to find ways to introduce new foods to my kids
- Before my kids, I was a freelance fashion writer in Italy
- I started an annual networking/charity event after connecting with amazing women online and off
I hope you join me at the UBP12 and leave a comment here to introduce yourself. I promise this year to connect back and check your blog out too!
And be sure to check back for a giveaway I will be posting during the party too! Cheers!