- The excitement your children will have as they see the big top when you drive up.
- Getting popcorn or cotton candy or BOTH!
- Being part of the Zerbini family Circus’ 250th Anniversary Celebration.
- The largest tiger act in the world with ten tigers (and the fire wheel!)
- Watching children, one only 7 years old, performing and cheering them on with your kids!
- Taking a ride on one of the elephants (how amazing is that?!).
- The. Circus. Wheel. (I held my breath for most of it)
- A clown that is really funny (and not scary!)
- Trapeze, juggling and unicycles, oh my!
- Hearing your kids describe the amazing time they had to their friends and family.
It will be a family moment you will remember forever. We had a blast and you will too!
Get your tickets quick and enjoy the show before they travel to the next location!
Visit the Shrine Circus website for times and locations.
Disclosure: I was invited with my family to see the Shrine Circus, however all opinions, as always are my own.