It seems like yesterday, the leaves were beginning to fall here in Montreal, and now, I blinked and we are about to start Advent! Are you getting into the Christmas spirit?
Last year, I wrote about the traditions and the meaning behind Advent. You can read all about it here.
We have been enjoying the decadent and delicious Chocolats Favoris Advent Calendar for the past few years now. It is something we look forward to as a shared experience each day during Advent. Each day holds four (!) pieces of chocolate, perfect for a family!
As you can imagine, because of it’s popularity, the Chocolats Favoris Advent Calendars are sold out. But don’t worry, there are so many delicious treats, perfect for stockings and teacher gifts still available in store. And don’t forget about the fantastic option of delivery!!
The amazing team has put aside one last calendar for one lucky reader of mine!
Your delivery will arrive on Monday for you to begin the season with a delicious daily treat!
To enter, comment below with one special thing you will be doing this Advent season with your family. If you do not celebrate Advent, simply mention a special thing you look forward to doing during this time.
A winner will be randomly selected on Sunday evening via email. To enter, you must be in the Montreal area (from St-Laurent to Vaudreuil).
For bonus entries:
- Follow @AskMamaMOE on IG (leave your handle in a comment below)
- Follow @ChocolatsFavoris on IG (leave your handle in a comment below)
- Tag a friend on IG in my Chocolats Favoris post who would like a chance to win too (comment below)
- Follow @AskMamaMOE on Twitter (leave your handle in a comment below)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post with the message: “I just entered a giveaway w/ @AskMamaMOE to #win a delicious delivery from Chocolats Favoris!” (1 entry for every retweet, up to twice daily- please leave a link to the tweet in a comment below each time)
- Subscribe to AskMamaMOE.com (leave your e-mail in a comment below)
Good luck to all!