For those of you who read my blog regularly, you may remember my posts on the Ultimate Blog Party over the past three years. This online blogging event essentially catapulted my desire to really excel in blogging and create my charity event which is now in its third year.
So for those of you who have never attended the UBP yet, you are missing out on SO much fun!
Here is the basic concept: Janice and Susan, twin sisters based in Vancouver have their amazing site called 5minutesformom.com . Seven years ago, they created an event to connect other bloggers during a week-long extravaganza of sharing, parties, comment love and amazing giveaways. And when I say extravaganza, I mean it; $10,000 worth of prizes are expected to be won during this week! I know, crazy right?! Each year, it is bigger and better!
In an effort to introduce myself to the new bloggers that will stop by and say hi (and hopefully come back, *wink*) here is a little bit about me and my blog:
- I live in Montreal, Canada and love telling everyone how great my hometown is! (We are the oroginal home of Cirque du Soleil, sugar shacks and so much more)
- I have three beautiful children (see their feet above?), one kindergartener and twin toddlers (we have crazy-busy-fun together).
- My children make me laugh every day and have some pretty funny things to say these days.
- I love to find smart, safe, and healthy products for mamas and children and let my readers know all about them (and I love to do giveaways for them too!)
- I like to share some thoughts on being a mama here (like my oldest child’s first day of pre-K).
- In our home, reading is a big deal and we love it.
- We like to craft together, and I am addicted to Pinterest.
- Music is always playing in our home.
- Cooking is my passion and I strive to find ways to introduce great food to my kids with a twist (like Popeye pasta, sunshine balls and apples stars).
- Before my kids, I was a freelance fashion writer in Italy, and we speak English and Italian at home.
- I started an annual networking/charity event after connecting with amazing women online and off that I am so proud of called Shopping From The Heart.
Hop on over to the UBP13 and be sure to leave a comment here to introduce yourself. I’m excited to learn more about YOU!
I have no giveaways this year, since anything I accumulated through sponsors and wins will be going to my charity – sorry! Have a quick look and see how generous everyone has been for the great cause! And if you happen to be in Montreal on May 9th, please come by The Holiday Inn Pointe Claire and party with me in real life!!
Hi Julia, glad to see you partying! I think it’s great that you are bi-lingual in your home. I wish I was closer to Canada, I’ve met so many great people from there.
Thanks for passing by! You have to visit Montreal in the summer – it is a gem! 😉
Stopping by from the UBP! Nice to “meet” you! I am a fellow twin momma (mine are 13). I also love to cook!
Thanks for passing by! It’s always nice to ‘meet’ another mama of twins! I’m sure you have great stories!! Looking forward to reading your posts!
Sounds like you have some good posts on here!
Nice to ‘meet’ you from the Ultimate Blog Party!
Thanks for passing by, Cher! So nice to ‘meet’ you through UBP!
Thanks for sharing bits of yourself with us =) Hope the party’s been good to you!
Thanks, Jamie! I have to say I am still taking the time to go through the list of great bloggers! Great to meet you through UBP!
I’m stopping by from the UBP13. We hope you stop by our party for a slice of warm banana bread and cold milk.
Sounds lovely, Cathi! Thanks for the invitation and for passing by! 🙂