Do your child know what a Dinglehopper is?
Does your child know that there was another famous fish in the sea before Nemo, named Flounder?
Or has your child ever wondered where the crazy fashion mermaid trends derived from or the fact that is it not a new trend, in fact it is 30 years old?
Well, if YOU are a Little Mermaid fan from years ago, you most likely have introduced your kids to the movie. Either way, this is the year to get re-educated on the magical life of the ocean floor! Little Mermaid is celebrating its 30th anniversary by opening the vault and releasing for the first time digitally (available now) and on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray on Feb 26th!
Special features include an inside look at the cast of “The Little Mermaid” in their original recording sessions, gadgets and gizmos from Walt Disney’s office, over 3 additional hours of previously released classic bonus features including Deleted Scenes, Easter Eggs, Music Videos and more!
Two lucky readers will win a Blu-Ray combo pack of the 30th anniversary special of Little Mermaid!
To enter, leave a comment below telling me: what is your favourite memory of Little Mermaid?
For extra entries:
- Follow @AskMamaMOE on Twitter
- Follow @ask_mamamoe on Instagram
- Share on Twitter. Here is the text you can use to share: “ I just entered to #win a Blu-Ray combo pack of Little Mermaid with @AskMamaMOE https://bit.ly/2GUvdBR” (you may do this twice a day and every tweet is an entry)
- Read another post of mine on the blog and comment on it (an extra 3 entries!)
- Subscribe to the Ask Mama MOE newsletter (an extra 5 entries!)
** For all extra entries, you must leave your handle (and link for tweets) in each comment below for verification.
The deadline to enter is February 24th, 11:59pm. The winner will be notified by e-mail. This giveaway is open to Quebec residents only. Good luck, everyone!
WINNERS: Congratulations to Catherine and Megan! Enjoy your copy of Little Mermaid!