Have you seen the beautiful black and white picture in my blog title? Of course you have! I put it there for all of you because seeing my little ones’ toes makes me so happy, and I thought it would do the same for you. Photographer extraordinaire, Valerie Pyke, is responsible for that great shot. She has been making house calls at our place ever since my twins were born. What I just loved about Valerie, the moment I met her, was her patience while working with children. She waited in between diaper changes, meltdowns and snacks, and she got the shots that made memories for us as a family. Every year, around the children’s birthdays, Valerie takes our family portrait. Then we choose a shot to use as our Christmas card. We always get amazing compliments on the beautiful picture. I think getting a family portrait is a special thing for two reasons, it gives you a memory to cherish, and it assures that mama gets in at least one picture every year!! Treat your family to a family portrait with Valerie, you will love the experience and the photos.
Valerie is gifting one lucky reader a gift certificate for a family portrait session in her Montreal studio, for up to 5 people. Which will include 1 8×10 print. (A total value is $200!) To enter, leave a comment below and let me know if you have ever done a family portrait. So easy!
FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:
- Follow me on Twitter @AskMamaMOE (leave your Twitter name in comments)
- Like my Ask Mama MOE Facebook page (leave your Facebook name in comments)
- Like Valerie Pyke Photography on Facebook (leave your Facebook name in comments)
- Follow me publicly on Google Friend Connect (see my side bar) or tell me you already do
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post (each retweet gives you one entry and you can tweet up to 2 times daily – please leave a link to your tweet)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (this counts as 4 entries!!)
- Read any other post on Ask Mama MOE and comment on it (please leave a comment here with which post you read and commented on)
This giveaway ends on December 19th, 2011 at 11:59pm. I will contact the winner by e-mail on December 20th. Please make sure your e-mail address is entered in the comments.
Good luck to everyone!!
Congratulations to lucky winner, Jamie Noiles! Enjoy your family portrait session!